Today's Fun

Well it is Wednesday...and I have 3 articles and a blog to try and hammer out tonight...yes I am crazy!

sometimes the blogs just write themselves. Some people just amaze me with their ability to lie. Check out What The...

I also have TONS of new E-How Articles up and running, and I will probably have another 15 post within the next few weeks. Check out my content at www.ehow.com.

RedGage is being evil again. It is one of the joys of writing for a beta site. I have tons of photos to upload, but it won't let me...so for now I have my Yay Halloween Blog to tide you over. Yes I am totally geeked about Halloween...I can't even tell you how happy I am. I will start slowly bringing in decorations to the office. And it is time to plan this years costume...I am a fan of wings, but maybe I'll go a different route this year...

Last Year (work safe costume...had another one for not at work)


Part of the Office


Maybe I'll go as a vampire this year...that could be fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

Best Laid Plans