It Has Been A While...Again...Yes I Know I Suck

Yes I know it has been a while. Things have been running pretty much non-stop for us. Really, I don't see an end in sight.

Things are crazy, and they will just be getting crazier. I have to make time to keep this thing updated. I can do this... Right?

Summer: Was over in a flash.

So far September has brought us 2 trips to Ohio, and we still have 1 more trip to go. Our first took us to Columbus and COSI where the girls met Adam and Kelsey.

The second trip was a road trip for Guster. A 2 day music festival with a side stop a Greek Fest...and we ran into Ryan Miller (lead singer of Guster) at the hotel bar. How cool is that?

Last weekend: The Very Jason Weekend. Friday night Jason Mraz. Saturday night Jason Aldean: closing out the Country Mega ticket. Next summer I am hoping we do a better mix of country and rock concerts.

This weekend is Earth Fest up in Atlanta and next weekend is a trip to Toledo.

Occasionally we get a lazy day to relax, but most days I feel like I am just trying to play catch up.

I do have some things in store for the next week or so. Some are fun. Some are serious. Some I am still working on some research. There have been some interesting lessons learned lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

10 Things You Should Know