Best Christmas Shopping Ever

I hate shopping...and Christmas shopping usually freaks me out.

This year...it has actually been fun.

I started early with a pre cyber Monday (the Monday before) sale, (knocking out about 1/3 of my shopping for $82)

On Black Friday, I took care of another 1/3...from bed...while watching hockey....again for well under $100

Today I took care of one more for  a steal

Now I am down to 1.5 people to shop for. .5 will probably be taken care of tomorrow. 1 on the upcoming Friday.

I have saved so much money and enjoyed being able to shop on my own time and terms. I have even picked up a few things I actually needed (jeans that fit, boots, things I'm not sharing) for steals with free shipping too.

I am pretty excited :-), and I have enjoyed doing the research and finding amazing deals...and I will be done  with my shopping well ahead of the game this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

10 Things You Should Know