30 Day Challenge: Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

There are many things I refuse to leave the house without. I have broken most of the day rules and listed more than one so why not  do it again?


  • Lipgloss. I'm addicted. I may not even be wearing make up, but I at least have Burt's Bees on me.
  • Hair ties. You know, I rarely pull my hair back (mainly because I don't think it is a good look for me), but I always have these on me. I may not even have a hair brush, but I at least have the option of pulling it back.
  • My phone: Sadly this is true. It is my connection to everything...and being so far from Dad I feel better knowing if I'm needed back home they can get in touch with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

10 Things You Should Know