This is what midterms has done to my desk. This week is insane. I will probably make someone cry by the end of the week...but it is an unfortunate reality.
Next week will be better, and we will have enough staff to get caught up.
Writing Prompts: 1.) Six Word Memoir : Write about a significant time in your life in just six words. 2.) “One need not be a chamber to be haunted, One need not be a house. The brain has corridors surpassing material place”. -Emily Dickinson What haunts you? 3.) Describe a talent or flaw that seems to be in your genes. 4.) What are you passionate about? 5.) Comfort food at its finest. Share a family favorite recipe you loved as a child. Lets go with #4 Shall We? It has been an interesting ride over the past almost 32 years: I was a cute baby: I was an adorable toddler: I was a child with a bad perm: Police Radios were just a part of Christmas morning and family dinners : I had the "coolest car" I may have vandalized a friend's car with evidence tags and rubber gloves found in aforementioned cool car: I went to college: Moved Away and Made New Friends: I traveled: I even toured with a band: Bottom Line: No matter where I have gone, what...
If you really know me, you should know: I love to buy shoes, but I don't like wearing them. I hate being the center of attention, but I hate feeling totally invisible. If I consider you a friend, I'll do just about anything for you. Taking care of people might be the one thing I do best. I am pretty particular about my personal rules...if I break one there is a good reason I usually only take a risk if the only person who will get hurt is me. I get bored easily. I hate feeling alone. The only thing I really want is for people to actually get me. I love horror movies. If you want to know anything else..ask.
I am always on the go, and my purse is my life line. There isn't much space, so I need to pick what goes in there pretty selectively. What makes the cut is pretty telling of who I am. 1) Wallet: White, Basic, and Overstuffed. Much like me 2) Lotion and perfume: I like smelling good 3) Headphones and my IPOD: love my music 4) Biotin (to make my hair grow faster), B-12 (energy), diet pills (duh), and birth control(sadly not so much for contraception these days) AKA: My morning cocktail. 5) Mucienex and Flonase: Yay allergy season! 6) Sunglasses: For my bat like light sensitivity 7) Glasses: For my craptastic night vision and tired days 8) Tanning glasses: for when I tan (and I need to start again soon) 9) Excedrin Migraine: The only thing that even puts a dent in the pain in my shoulder/back. Well aside from a person being here to help me work out some of the tension in the knot. 10)cough drops and mints: you never know when it will come in handy 11) Cellphone charger:...
Comments