I'm not sick, but I'm not well

The college years will always have a special place in my heart. There were so many good songs from that era, but these bring back the most memories,


Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger

When I was in college, they released all these teenish movies the reminded me of my high school. This song was in the Disturbing Behavior soundtrack. The movie was okay, but this song always stuck out. I'll be the first to admit the idea of chipping the popular kids seemed pretty parallel to my high school experience, but the writing was lacking. Still this song is awesome: I've been around the world, and l've been around the world and found only stupid people are breeding....that is a classic line.

Little Black Backpack by Stroke 9

This was my song back in the day. I'm not sure of all the reasons anymore, but it just became closely associated with me during college. Maybe it was my temper...or that I may have had a little black back pack...yeah not sure there. However, I'm sure we sang it at the top of our lungs every time we heard it.

My Own Worst Enemy by Lit

This song was the theme song for my one roommate's at the time boyfriend and his buddies. They were fun guys, but they had very self destructive behavior. Every time I hear that song I think of my roommate and I singing our slightly altered version of the song (My car is in the front yard and I am sleeping with my clothes *off*>>>yeah the first time I met her bf I woke up to find his pants in my bedroom floor...and wondering how they got there) as we drove around Ypsi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

10 Things You Should Know