Bucky's is a great people-watching spot

I love to people watch. I have so many places I like to sit back and enjoy the show. Some places are little gems I found while on vacation. Other places are in my own back yard. Some places are even on a cruise ship...and while this one isn't my all time favorite, but it is the one I go to most frequently.

Bucky's is one of those places that was just a big mix of different types of people. It is a meeting place for social drinkers, regulars,rednecks, poker players, karaoke junkies, suburbanites who think they are ghetto thugs, blue collar workers, white collar workers, pot heads, cougars, drama queens...and even people like me.



Bucky's used to be Bobby Brennan's, and we had weekly karaoke shows there. I enjoyed watching people from all these different walks of live interact with each other. I gleamed a great deal of writing material from observing at our shows.



Bobby's closed, and a few months later Bucky's opened in its place. I was afraid the new owners would change the atmosphere, but it has not changed one bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

10 Things You Should Know