Blackberry Curve 8900, please

I'm not the typical gadget junkie. Don't get me wrong, I love my I-POD, Blackberry, Laptop and my DVR as much as the next person, but I'm not all about the newest thing on the market. Still, there are a few things that are high up on my wish list.

[D] by Capture Queen ™

This is a two way tie. One item is purely for selfish reasons. The other is just to help me streamline my life and my business. The first item is a flat panel TV. The other is a Blackberry Curve 8900.

The flat panel television is my purely selfish want. My current TV still works fine, but I would like a newer TV. I received my TV for free 7 years ago, and it was old then. I just think it would be nice to have TV that doesn't require a whole other attachment to run my Wii and my DVD player. Also, my current TV is heavier than sin. A lighter one would be nice when ob of the birds decide to hide behind the entertainment stand.

My other item is more for business purposes. I really want a Blackberry Curve 8900. I LOVE my Blackberry Pearl. It has made my life significantly easier. I love having my e-mail, Twitter and Facebook access right on my phone. I love having my Google Docs and other items available to me 24/7. However, I also would like a full keyboard and the memory that the new Curve has. One of my pet peeves with the Pearl is the memory leakage. Yes, a battery pull usually fixes it. Still it would nice to have that memory on the phone and have that flexibility. The issue right now is that it isn't on Sprint yet. As soon as it is, the Curve is mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bottom Line

Summer To Do List

10 Things You Should Know